Eagle Ascent Wave Surf Vest
Since 1983, Eagle (now produced exclusively by Masterline) has had a reputation for manufacturing the highest quality vests and wetsuits with cutting-edge designs unequaled in the market. Every vest is made to order, cut and sewn by hand in the USA to ensure a long-lasting professional grade product. Click Here for Eagle Size Chart
Eagle Ascent Surf Vest is constructed out of the same high-quality neoprene as our slalom and wake vests. This Eagle water ski vest will be a keeper, a vital part of your quiver.
- Athletic, snug fit to offer the ultimate in support and maneuverability. See note below regarding sizing and fit.
- Added buoyancy (not a life vest)
- Added paddle power (elevates torso slightly aiding in stroke power)
- No stomach or chest rash
- No rib ding (Haven’t been surfing much or go on a surf trip- rib bruising can put a serious damper on a trip. The best rib protection in the business)
- Added ascent power (This vest does not hinder a duck dive but greatly assists in the ascent up the back side of the wave thus enhancing your ability to clear the next wave or get out faster.)
- Added impact protection (as is true with any padded vest )
- Tapered torso (feels tight when first put on – but the tapered effect lessens the ability of the vest to ride up on a big tumble)
- Easy to get off -unzip- place one arm through armhole on the same side of the body- pry up and over your head and you’re out.
- Handmade in the USA
- This vest is not Coast Guard Approved Life Saving Vest.
Gift Idea: Personalize your vest or barefoot suit with a name drop.
Please note: This vest is not Coast Guard Approved.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 4 in|