Dlx 9.25m Slide Loop Mainline (11 Section) Water Ski Slalom Rope
All of our water ski ropes are handmade in the USA with the highest-quality PolyproMAX yarn. This is a tournament quality rope designed for the “Professional” skier and 34 mph record chaser. It starts at 18.25m and can be shortened to 9.25m. It’s looped construction allows for easy removal or assembly of sections, handle attachments, and the capacity for record-breaking performance. Each rope is hand braided and pre-stretched to ensure maximum performance. Please allow approximately 1 week for production for this reason.
- Constructed of our exclusive World Record PolyproMAX rope which is braided in our factory.
- Slide Loop construction from 18.25m to 10.25m
- Single section line with braided loop construction for 9.75m to 9.25m
- Mini slide loops that open larger to slip over the largest of pylons and then return to shape.
- Large 15″ loop at handle end of rope for easier handle attachment and removal.
- Logo marking sleeves through 9.75m
- Record capability
- 60′ Overall length with handle (18.25m)
- Shortenings through 9.25m
- Handmade in the USA
Please allow 5-7 days for production & delivery.
PolyproMAX refers to the specific blend of polypropylene yarn specifications that make up our ropes. We use a unique blend of polypropylene yarn designed specifically for us. This yarn has the ultimate in protection since our rope is dyed completely and contains a UV stabilizer. Most ropes have a transparency to the yarn, which allows the UV rays to penetrate the yarn causing a breakdown when exposed to the sun. PolyproMAX rope will maintain its performance and far longer than traditional rope. Our yarn is twisted and to our specifications, for a more tangle free rope.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 4 in|