9.75m Dlx Mainline Water Ski Rope (Sectioned Loops with marking sleeves)
All of our water ski ropes are handmade in the USA with the highest-quality PolyproMAX yarn. This is a tournament quality rope designed for the “Professional” skier and 34 mph record chaser. It starts at 18.25m and can be shortened to 9.25m. It’s looped construction allows for easy removal or assembly of sections, handle attachments, and the capacity for record-breaking performance. Each rope is hand braided and pre-stretched to ensure maximum performance. Please allow approximately 1 week for production for this reason
- 16-strand, 10mm rope
- Looped Construction
- Marking sleeves through 9.75m (43′ off) and loop slides for that extra advantage.
- Sections color flecked for visual length identification.
- Record capability accuracy.
- 60′ Overall length with handle (18.25m)
- Shortenings through 9.75m (43′ off)
- Includes handy rope holder for storage.
- Handmade in USA
Please allow 5-7 days for production & delivery
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 4 in|
20/50 Jump Mainline (70′ Main, 20′ Spectra/50′ Poly-pro)Lines & Handles$129.95 Add to cart
Dlx 9.25m Slide Loop Mainline (11 Section) Water Ski Slalom RopeLines & Handles$129.95 Add to cart
Ezy-Up Water Ski HandleLines & Handles$64.95 – $69.95 Select options
EVA Barefoot Pro Front Toe HarnessLines & Handles$119.95 Add to cart